The Student Room Group

Just some advice

me and my partner done the deed and i’m on the pill. i always take my pill everyday and around the same time every day. we choose to use condoms additionally just for peace of mind really. today we noticed that the condom had split. again, i take my pill everyday and just want some reassurance :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
me and my partner done the deed and i’m on the pill. i always take my pill everyday and around the same time every day. we choose to use condoms additionally just for peace of mind really. today we noticed that the condom had split. again, i take my pill everyday and just want some reassurance :smile:

Well ask him if he has any other ancient condoms. 🙄
Don't want any more disintegrating in you.
Reply 2
Original post by Quady
Well ask him if he has any other ancient condoms. 🙄
Don't want any more disintegrating in you.

This is the first time this has occurred.
Reply 3
You are on the pill, it's over 99% effective against pregnancy if used correctly. The chances of you getting pregnant are very, very low.
Reply 4
Original post by black tea
You are on the pill, it's over 99% effective against pregnancy if used correctly. The chances of you getting pregnant are very, very low.

Over a 12 month time period.
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous

You should be absolutely fine.I was on pill for 13 years and took it religiously every day no scares or anything.Came off it and was pregnant within 2 months The pill is very ,very effective if taken correctly.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending