The Student Room Group

aqa a level chemistry anki flashcards

i found a few of those free shared anki decks for aqa a level chemistry but how do i know if they're any good or not. i've used some of them but idk if they're actually good bc i haven't had any tests to test my knowledge.

are the free anki decks fine or is it worth buying premade anki decks instead (like are they better quality or more trustworthy, etc)? if so, can you link some good anki decks which are worth the money, or if they're free, even better. :tongue:
(edited 7 months ago)
Original post by arsalan..
i found a few of those free shared anki decks for aqa a level chemistry but how do i know if they're any good or not. i've used some of them but idk if they're actually good bc i haven't had any tests to test my knowledge.

are the free anki decks fine or is it worth buying premade anki decks instead (like are they better quality or more trustworthy, etc)? if so, can you link some good anki decks which are worth the money, or if they're free, even better. :tongue:

pls don't waste your money on pre made cards. People that sell those pre-made cards get the A* because they're learning more in the process of making the anki cards. When you make the cards your self, it makes you think critically about what you're learning and what parts of the spec you don't understand. THE best thing you can do for yourself is making the cards yourself and if you're not down for that, the free cards are your next bet

Quick Reply

Latest