The Student Room Group

Biomedical Sciences Dissertation Examples?

Does anybody know where I can access a few biomedical science dissertation examples?
I want to get started ASAP, and i need to see the structure of a good dissertation because I have a block in my brain and this whole project and im getting really stressed out.

I can't find any on my uni's website. I know some where you have to pay to view them but im also very broke rn. I might end up doing that if i cant find any good examples.

Thank you!
Reply 1
Original post by girlal0ne3
Does anybody know where I can access a few biomedical science dissertation examples?
I want to get started ASAP, and i need to see the structure of a good dissertation because I have a block in my brain and this whole project and im getting really stressed out.

I can't find any on my uni's website. I know some where you have to pay to view them but im also very broke rn. I might end up doing that if i cant find any good examples.

Thank you!

Hi,
It’s really hard to find the sample dissertation. So I would suggest you to follow the instructions from your module handbook. For each section of dissertation, key points, word count etc. Then try it and keep sending drafts to your supervisor as much as possible and get feedbacks. Keep correcting & send again for comment till you reach the conclusion. As I have recently finished Msc BMS, I advise you to utilize your time and do not rush at the last minute. Good luck!
Reply 2
Original post by Sannn88
Hi,
It’s really hard to find the sample dissertation. So I would suggest you to follow the instructions from your module handbook. For each section of dissertation, key points, word count etc. Then try it and keep sending drafts to your supervisor as much as possible and get feedbacks. Keep correcting & send again for comment till you reach the conclusion. As I have recently finished Msc BMS, I advise you to utilize your time and do not rush at the last minute. Good luck!

Thank you! I'm currently just doing my intro. There is a sample online but you have to pay to view it, its £30. I'm thinking if its worth to get a look a just one example? but £30 is still a lot lmao

It's super stressful. What are your tips on finding good literature?
Reply 3
Original post by girlal0ne3
Thank you! I'm currently just doing my intro. There is a sample online but you have to pay to view it, its £30. I'm thinking if its worth to get a look a just one example? but £30 is still a lot lmao

It's super stressful. What are your tips on finding good literature?

I used google scholar and pubmed the most, however I recommend you to use more literatures and keep receiving supervisors feedback for each section. You can also get ideas from AI like chat GPT or perplexity to format the informations. I recommend perplexity as the most useful if you want references from the genuine sources. Try perplexity. Besides these, supervisors feedback is the most important.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending