The Student Room Group

UCAS course change question

Hello, does anyone know if it's possible to resubmit a UCAS application after I withdraw the first UCAS application within 14 days after submission because I want to change one of the courses in one school in the five UCAS choices?
Original post by piece of pizza
Hello, does anyone know if it's possible to resubmit a UCAS application after I withdraw the first UCAS application within 14 days after submission because I want to change one of the courses in one school in the five UCAS choices?

It's not really clear what you're trying to change, but you almost certainly don't need to withdraw anything.

Are you just trying to change the course at one of your five choices? Or are are you trying to change one uni for another uni?

Either way, have a read of the Making changes to your UCAS undergraduate application page on the UCAS web site, focussing on the "Course, year, point of entry, or campus" and "University or college" sections, and take the action described there.
(edited 6 months ago)
Original post by DataVenia
It's not really clear what you're trying to change, but you almost certainly don't need to withdraw anything.

Are you just trying to change the course at one of your five choices? Or are are you trying to change one uni for another uni?

Either way, have a read of the Making changes to your UCAS undergraduate application page on the UCAS web site, focussing on the "Course, year, point of entry, or campus" and "University or college" sections, and take the action described there.

Hello thanks for the advice! I was asking about changing one course at one of my five choices, haven't noticed that section on the UCAS website before, I go and check now.
Many thanks again!

Quick Reply

Latest