UBS 2024 Graduate Scheme

Haven't seen a UBS discussion.

Has anyone had any updates/progress?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by ri07

Gave the VI on the 17th of September. Haven't heard back yet.
Reply 2
Original post by ItsAdiXoxo
Gave the VI on the 17th of September. Haven't heard back yet.

what role and location did you apply for?
Reply 3
Original post by ri07
what role and location did you apply for?

Internal Audit Grad scheme, London. What about you?
Reply 4
Original post by ri07
Internal Consulting, London

Did you hear back regarding the AC yet?
Reply 5
Did you hear back regarding the AC yet?

Sorry for the really late reply, but I haven't heard back yet either! I wonder if they've already started ACs...
Reply 6
I've applied for Human Resources in London. Done online assessment and VI but not heard anything about AC yet. Anyone know how long it usually takes?
Reply 7
"Thank you for your email and your interest in UBS.
We have received a high number of applications this year and apologies for the delay. Your application will be reviewed as soon as possible and you will be contacted once a decision is made.
We wish you the best of luck with the remainder of our process. Thank you in advance for your patience."
Reply 8
"Thank you for your email and your interest in UBS.
We have received a high number of applications this year and apologies for the delay. Your application will be reviewed as soon as possible and you will be contacted once a decision is made.
We wish you the best of luck with the remainder of our process. Thank you in advance for your patience."

emailed them asking for an update and got this back
Reply 9
I did the online assessment three days ago but haven't received any result reports so far, nor any invitations to video simulation. Does anyone have any ideas?
Reply 10
(Original post by yves0920)I did the online assessment three days ago but haven't received any result reports so far, nor any invitations to video simulation. Does anyone have any ideas?

It's probably just because they've received a high volume of applications in the last couple of days so they've slowed down with putting people through to the video interview etc. Don't worry :smile:
Hey guys, I just did the online assessment for UBS and did really well in the inductive reasoning / verbal reasoning bit,but got rejected so I assume it HAD to be the UBS culture match. I have no clue where I went wrong though! Can anyone who passed the UBS culture match help me understand why I failed? :frown:
Reply 12
Anyone applied for graduate programme in IB operations 2024?
I submitted my video interview but no reply after it. Anyone got any replies after sonru video interview stage?
Reply 13
Anyone got any feedback?
Reply 14
Does anyone know from the report feedback what your processing style has to be characterised as?
Reply 15
Has anyone had any updates?
Reply 16
I think maybe they are going to start giving updates on November?
Original post by ri07

I gave my VI today for the finance grad program, not sure when they'll get back. I got referred so hopefully that speeds up things but doubt it.
Original post by mm1039
I gave my VI today for the finance grad program, not sure when they'll get back. I got referred so hopefully that speeds up things but doubt it.

yeah I got referred too. been waiting for more than a month now zzz
yeah I got referred too. been waiting for more than a month now zzz

you reckon referral helps during screening process, so far only bank of America seem to take it seriously

Quick Reply

Latest