The Student Room Group

Personal statement to study psychology

What kind of things are good to write about? I don't have much work experience related to psych other than I worked for a week in a GP and I currently do once a week volunteering in a charity shop (not sure if those are things I could write about) but does anyone have any extracurricular or online things that could benefit me in doing and help write about. will be greatly appreciated :smile:
Do some further reading in psychology in something that interests u
Original post by victso
What kind of things are good to write about? I don't have much work experience related to psych other than I worked for a week in a GP and I currently do once a week volunteering in a charity shop (not sure if those are things I could write about) but does anyone have any extracurricular or online things that could benefit me in doing and help write about. will be greatly appreciated :smile:

I've heard that you should look at some research and talk about some articles which interest you. Not that I did that...I just wrote about my non-judgemental personality and the list of psychology classes I took. But yeah anyways, you probably shouldn't do what I did.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending