The Student Room Group

UCL Psychology

Just wondering if anybody knows what kind of students get into UCL BSc Psychology in terms of grades and PS.
Original post by anonmnm
Just wondering if anybody knows what kind of students get into UCL BSc Psychology in terms of grades and PS.

For BSc Psychology at UCL:

Most popular A-Levels studied (and grade achieved)
Mathematics A
Psychology A
Biology A

(source)

I've no idea how anyone would be able to answer the personal statements part of your question.
Original post by DataVenia
For BSc Psychology at UCL:

Most popular A-Levels studied (and grade achieved)
Mathematics A
Psychology A
Biology A

(source)

I've no idea how anyone would be able to answer the personal statements part of your question.

Thanks for the info! The ps part was just to see out of curiosity what kind of extracurriculars/supercurriculars people included that look good for UCL Psych :smile:
Original post by anonmnm
Thanks for the info! The ps part was just to see out of curiosity what kind of extracurriculars/supercurriculars people included that look good for UCL Psych :smile:

Understood. But all anyone would know was what they put on their personal statement and whether they were made an offer or not. Trying to derive causation from that (i.e. items "that look good") would be almost impossible, I suspect, even if you had several people describe their own personal statement.

Quick Reply

Latest