The Student Room Group

Korean/Japanese Studies 2024 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by moopyxo
hi! I've applied to SOAS, Sheffield and Warwick also :')
Congrats on your offer at SOAS! I'm a final year undergraduate so If you have any questions about your course or university, I'd be happy to answer them

Z
UG Arabic & IR
Reply 61
Hi! I've applied and been accepted into Sheffield to do Korean studies (I did my A-levels two years ago). If anybody knows of any groupchats or anything that'd be cool! :smile:
Reply 62
Hi all! Congrats to everyone with offers. I actually applied for chinese at most of my unis (cambridge, Durham, Leeds, edinburgh) but for Korean with Japanese at Sheffield which I'm thinking of putting as my insurance!
Original post by tildaoaoo
Hi! I've applied and been accepted into Sheffield to do Korean studies (I did my A-levels two years ago). If anybody knows of any groupchats or anything that'd be cool! :smile:

Wow, congrats!! 🎉🎉🎉
I’m awaiting for Sheffield’s conditional offer (hope I get in)
Hi,

Congratulations to everyone for receiving offers.

Does anyone have any questions about studying at University?

The University of Sheffield has a website where you can chat to current students, https://www.sheffield.ac.uk/study/chat

Hope you all the best,

Lizzie (BSc Mathematics and Philosophy - University of Sheffield)
Reply 65
Ive applied to sheffield also and did my A-levels a few years ago too! id love to join or create a groupchat for us all 🙂
Congratulations on your offer!
Original post by moopyxo
Ive applied to sheffield also and did my A-levels a few years ago too! id love to join or create a groupchat for us all 🙂
Oh wow we're in a similar situation☺️ I'd love to make one, but I'm not sure what platform would be best🤔 Perhaps WhatsApp or Messenger?
Original post by SOAS Student Rep
Congratulations on your offer!
Thank you so much!☺️
Student Finance England and Student Finance Wales are opening applications for full-time undergraduate courses for 2024 entry on Monday 11 March. Put a reminder in your calendar. :cyber:
Original post by moopyxo
hi! I've applied to SOAS, Sheffield and Warwick also :')
Wow! How's it going? I've got offers from Sheffield and SOAS but not from Warwick yet. Which one is your top choice?
Hi, i’m doing modern languages translation and interpreting at Newcastle University with Japanese and Spanish
Original post by MagicalKiwi123
Hey! I just wanted to see if there was anyone one else applying to study Korean or Japanese at university for 2024 entry?
I'll be applying to Sheffield, Leeds, Edinburgh, Cardiff, and SOAS :smile:)
hi !! i’ve applied and accepted an offer from sheffield uni to do korean studies :smile:
Is anyone going to the Sheffield offer holder day on the 13th April?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending