The Student Room Group

A level CS- Help!!

I'm doing a level cs and I didn't do it at gcse level, my school does not require you to do it at gcse so i picked it. i am really interested in learning it.
The language we are doing is C# and our exam board is AQA. Can someone please recommended any websites, youtubers or resources that i can use to help me learn C# ? And other than practice what is the best way to learn it? Should I write notes from the powerpoints in class?
Reply 1
Original post by studyingsam
I'm doing a level cs and I didn't do it at gcse level, my school does not require you to do it at gcse so i picked it. i am really interested in learning it.
The language we are doing is C# and our exam board is AQA. Can someone please recommended any websites, youtubers or resources that i can use to help me learn C# ? And other than practice what is the best way to learn it? Should I write notes from the powerpoints in class?

Honestly it is definitely very easy to search up a C# tutorial on youtube. Best way to practice is to listen in lesson and just do exam questions from that.
Reply 2
watch freecodecamp on youtube

Quick Reply

Latest