The Student Room Group

History Nea

So I am writing my history NEA on commonwealth migration to Britain and I have found some sources but I am quite stuck when it comes to books/ authors , different sources and interpretations .

Where could I possibly look? My local library has not been the best of help either.
Reply 1
Original post by mlxire
So I am writing my history NEA on commonwealth migration to Britain and I have found some sources but I am quite stuck when it comes to books/ authors , different sources and interpretations .

Where could I possibly look? My local library has not been the best of help either.

id recommend seeing if your local unis have an access scheme you can use through your sixth form. for mine i was given a letter by history to access our local uni library (Russel group so loads of books), and there’s a pass we can get to use the city centre uni library, so it’s definitely worth an investigate
Reply 2
thank you ill look at my local unis

Original post by charves14
id recommend seeing if your local unis have an access scheme you can use through your sixth form. for mine i was given a letter by history to access our local uni library (Russel group so loads of books), and there’s a pass we can get to use the city centre uni library, so it’s definitely worth an investigate

Quick Reply

Latest