The Student Room Group

history NEA

I'm currently doing my history NEA, need help finding historian's interperatations, I need 2...im looking at: " In the context of the period 1832 to 1918, How significant was the role of the suffragettes in the advancement of Women’s Suffrage?", any help would be SO appreciated!
(edited 7 months ago)
Original post by studentzal
I'm currently doing my history NEA, need help finding historian's interperatations, I need 2...im looking at: " In the context of the period 1832 to 1918, How significant was the role of the suffragettes in the advancement of Women’s Suffrage?", any help would be SO appreciated!

Try to email Oxbridge professors for books and sources. I personally prefer Oxbridge as they are extremely knowledgeable of the specific subject and will be more than pleased to share such information with you. By doing this, I managed to secure 31/40 on my NEA which boosted my grade up to an A.
Original post by studentzal

Look at the references in the relevant wiki articles.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending