The Student Room Group

Academic advice needed

I'm an international student planning to study in the UK but I do not have traditional qualifications, I only have a foundation certificate from an Non-UK university. This is not recognized for entry into the UK.

I need some advice on what program I should likely consider if I want to stand a chance to go on the do law in the better universities London Unis and so on. I'm turning 22 this year so I don't really know what I can apply for :frown:
Reply 1
It would be ideal to contact the universities you would like to apply. They'll be able to assist you with this.

Quick Reply