The Student Room Group

Query on UCAS intervention

I forgot to add my preferred name when making my UCAS application but I just sent it meaning I can't edit it anymore. If I email UCAS could they change that detail?
Original post by theydontknowme
I forgot to add my preferred name when making my UCAS application but I just sent it meaning I can't edit it anymore. If I email UCAS could they change that detail?

Details of what can be changed, and how to change it, are detailed here. They have an online form for changing your official name, but to change your preferred name it seems that you may need to call them.

Have you tried to edit it? You can still update details such as your address, phone number and email address. So maybe you can edit your preferred name too?
Original post by DataVenia
Details of what can be changed, and how to change it, are detailed here. They have an online form for changing your official name, but to change your preferred name it seems that you may need to call them.

Have you tried to edit it? You can still update details such as your address, phone number and email address. So maybe you can edit your preferred name too?

Don't worry I emailed them and it was done within 24hrs. I did some googling and it's [email protected]. Assuming you don't ask them about what they tell you not to ask them about they should be able to help you with like everything basically

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending