The Student Room Group
University of York
York

uni offers

hi! my school sent off my application to ucas two days ago, and i got an offer from york today. i was wondering how long it usually takes other unis to respond?

aside from york, i've also applied to machester, ucl, surrey and soas.

thanks!
Original post by Anonymous
hi! my school sent off my application to ucas two days ago, and i got an offer from york today. i was wondering how long it usually takes other unis to respond?

thanks!

On average it takes 7 weeks. Depending on how popular a course is at a university then sometimes offers will only go out after the January deadline.
University of York
York
Reply 2
👋Hey, I also applied to York and Surrey (for Computer Science). My UCAS went off this Monday and I received a York offer today.
Reply 3
Original post by PQ
On average it takes 7 weeks. Depending on how popular a course is at a university then sometimes offers will only go out after the January deadline.

thank you!
Reply 4
Original post by zaykenyon
👋Hey, I also applied to York and Surrey (for Computer Science). My UCAS went off this Monday and I received a York offer today.

Congrats!
Original post by Anonymous #1

thanks!

Hi, congrats on your offer! If you have any queries about York just drop us a message - we're here to help!

Hazel 🙂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending