The Student Room Group
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website

Application help

I applied to Teeside University for January 2024 entry, no update has been provided… I have not received an offer letter.. love to know if this is a general thing
Will move this one to the Teesside University forum for you :smile:
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by CamembertPaws
Will move this one to the Teesside University forum for you :smile:

Thank you
Reply 3
Original post by oluwatoyosi
I applied to Teeside University for January 2024 entry, no update has been provided… I have not received an offer letter.. love to know if this is a general thing

Nope. I applied at the start of October. Still no reply. I have sent like 3 follow-ups, uploaded all documents but still.
Tagging the Teesside OR to see if they can help with this, @Teesside University Students @Teesside University
Reply 5

I applied to do a Masters in January and I heard back pretty quickly - I think within 2-3 weeks. If in doubt ring admissions - they have been so helpful with me.

Hi there!

I am sorry you are experiencing a delay in us getting back to you. Please can you confirm wether you are a UK home or international student please so we can help point you in the right direction? :smile:
Original post by gotthisid
Nope. I applied at the start of October. Still no reply. I have sent like 3 follow-ups, uploaded all documents but still.

Hi there, sorry to hear this. Can you confirm if you are a UK home or international student please? :smile:
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 8
Original post by Teesside University
Hi there, sorry to hear this. Can you confirm if you are a UK home or international student please? :smile:

Thank you for your response. I am an international student
Reply 9
Original post by Teesside University

Thank you for your response. I am an international student.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending