The Student Room Group

Practice document

Hi,

I’m a third year student nurse.

I’ve passed all of my university modules and I’ve completed my management placement.
I just rechecked my pebble document and noticed I’d forgotten to uploaded something important. Could I get penalised for this?
(edited 6 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Studentnurse2320
Hi,

I’ve passed all of my university modules and I’ve completed my management placement (signed off).
I just rechecked my pebblepad document and noticed I’d forgotten to uploaded something important (one of the feedback surveys). Could I get penalised by the NMC for this?

Anything that the NMC is sure about they should notify you that there's stuff missing what is required but if they are happy with everything they received then you'll be fine.

@Emily_B
Reply 2
Hi,

I’ve passed all of my university modules and I’ve completed my management placement (signed off).
I just rechecked my pebblepad document and noticed I’d forgotten to uploaded something important (one of the feedback surveys). Could I get penalised by the NMC for this?

The university you're studying with will penalise you first - if anything is incomplete, from a pice of coursework to any slight thing on your practice documents, they don't send the evidence off to the NMC for you to get your registration. (So effectively, the NMC wouldn't be able to penalise you because they haven't been sent anything by the university to say that you've passed the course).

Check with the university if they were happy with your documents to send off to the NMC & if not, what was missing.
The university linked to my local hospital are pretty good at reviewing students practice documents and telling them if something is missing (because if the student doesn't sort it, they can't progress!)
Original post by Tracey_W
Anything that the NMC is sure about they should notify you that there's stuff missing what is required but if they are happy with everything they received then you'll be fine.

@Emily_B

Thank you Tracey
Original post by Emily_B
The university you're studying with will penalise you first - if anything is incomplete, from a pice of coursework to any slight thing on your practice documents, they don't send the evidence off to the NMC for you to get your registration. (So effectively, the NMC wouldn't be able to penalise you because they haven't been sent anything by the university to say that you've passed the course).

Check with the university if they were happy with your documents to send off to the NMC & if not, what was missing.
The university linked to my local hospital are pretty good at reviewing students practice documents and telling them if something is missing (because if the student doesn't sort it, they can't progress!)

Oh that makes sense!

Thank you, Emily
Reply 5
Thank you Tracey

You are welcome 🤗

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending