The Student Room Group

GF never got STI test

My Gf has had numerous unprotected one night stands and has never had an STI test, am I overreacting about my fears of her having one and potentially passing it on to me (I know most are curable and that even when not they're survivable, but i'd rather not have to worry about it for the rest of my life).
Original post by Anonymous
My Gf has had numerous unprotected one night stands and has never had an STI test, am I overreacting about my fears of her having one and potentially passing it on to me (I know most are curable and that even when not they're survivable, but i'd rather not have to worry about it for the rest of my life).

You have to move on.
You’re not overreacting but have you had sex with her yet?
Reply 3
Original post by Sorcerer of Old
You’re not overreacting but have you had sex with her yet?

I have, I made sure to always wear protection when having penetrative sex, but even then I know it's not 100% safe, which is why I'm a bit freaked out at the moment.
I have, I made sure to always wear protection when having penetrative sex, but even then I know it's not 100% safe, which is why I'm a bit freaked out at the moment.

Relax and just enjoy sex with her now before she moves onto her next guy
Just ask her to go and get tested together with you
Reply 6
Just ask her to go and get tested together with you

I have but she won't be getting one for another week, it's eating me up inside not knowing, especially since she never thought of getting one before I even suggested it, which is what kinda hurts me...

1) Withhold sex until she gets tested.
2) Get yourself tested as soon as possible.
3) If she refuses to get tested you dump her, simple as that.
Reply 8
Original post by Sorcerer of Old
1) Withhold sex until she gets tested.
2) Get yourself tested as soon as possible.
3) If she refuses to get tested you dump her, simple as that.

I plan to hug her at most to show I still care about her, but that's the most physical I will get, I've order an online test and plan to go in with her when she's available to do one and do one in person (already ordered an online one so might as well do two) and she says she's will to go with me to get one. Thanks for the advice, it definitely helped put my head back on my shoulders.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending