The Student Room Group

Confused

So I' 18, I have a boyfriend, he's 21. We went camping, my friend, her gf gf, him and I. When we were in the tent together we got it on, we didn't have sexual intercourse though, like his penis in my vagina but i think he might have fingered me (this was a while ago) When we did that I noticed I was bleeding ,but it only lasted a day, I don't know what happened, because it only lasted a day. Could I be pregnant from him cumming near me but not in me??? Could he have popped my cherry??? Could it just be a really short period??? help... I am thinking to take a pregnancy test...
Original post by indoorliving
So I' 18, I have a boyfriend, he's 21. We went camping, my friend, her gf gf, him and I. When we were in the tent together we got it on, we didn't have sexual intercourse though, like his penis in my vagina but i think he might have fingered me (this was a while ago) When we did that I noticed I was bleeding ,but it only lasted a day, I don't know what happened, because it only lasted a day. Could I be pregnant from him cumming near me but not in me??? Could he have popped my cherry??? Could it just be a really short period??? help... I am thinking to take a pregnancy test...

So, how did his semen manage to get inside you?
Reply 2
this was a while ago

how along ago? have you had a period since?
Original post by black tea
how along ago? have you had a period since?

around 3 weeks and no :frown:
Original post by ageshallnot
So, how did his semen manage to get inside you?

a bit tmi but he came on me a few times not in me though
a bit tmi but he came on me a few times not in me though

So was there any way it could have got inside you?

And to follow up on the above question, is your period late?
So was there any way it could have got inside you?

And to follow up on the above question, is your period late?

could it have got in me if it was on his hand and he touched me ther? also idk if my period is late yet because i did bleed or that one day when i shouldve started...
could it have got in me if it was on his hand and he touched me ther? also idk if my period is late yet because i did bleed or that one day when i shouldve started...

In theory it's possible but unlikely. Best take a pregnancy test.
In theory it's possible but unlikely. Best take a pregnancy test.

ok thank u

Quick Reply

Latest