The Student Room Group

Garden Halls contract 2023-24 standard superior

I am having to withdraw from my course this year because there are no spaces to transfer onto the course I want to this academic year.

I am staying at Garden Halls in a standard superior which is an intercollegiate hall, able to be used by all London university students. It is £269.64 weekly.

Let me know if anyone is interested.
Reply 1
Hello! I’m interested. I have a hall right now in Bonham Carter house (236.18pw, 50 weeks). It’s only a 5 minute walk from UCL, and I’m looking to swap or just take over your contract if you’re not looking to swap. Can you tell me more about your hall? Like who are your neighbours (I would prefer to be with freshers since I’m a fresher myself), is it catered or non catered, en-suite, and when are you looking to move out?
Reply 2
Original post by rtfyghk
I am having to withdraw from my course this year because there are no spaces to transfer onto the course I want to this academic year.

I am staying at Garden Halls in a standard superior which is an intercollegiate hall, able to be used by all London university students. It is £269.64 weekly.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

I am interested and I have sent you a message x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending