The Student Room Group

TSR Website

Hi,
Someone has been doing work on the forum for TSR and in doing so have turned off the cursor in the textbox you type your response. As a result it is very difficult to edit posts because you can't see where you are going to type. Could this be sorted please?

Thanks
Reply 1
that sounds like you have a browser extension like grammarly interacting with the webpage rather than a feature of tsr. i couldn't replicate it following your steps
Original post by hotpud
Hi,
Someone has been doing work on the forum for TSR and in doing so have turned off the cursor in the textbox you type your response. As a result it is very difficult to edit posts because you can't see where you are going to type. Could this be sorted please?

Thanks

Original post by HoldThisL
that sounds like you have a browser extension like grammarly interacting with the webpage rather than a feature of tsr. i couldn't replicate it following your steps

This is a browser thing, a lot of us are having the same issue. Chromium (which a lot of browsers are based on) did an update and this has led to the cursor issue. :frown:

This wasn't TSR's doing as far as I'm aware

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending