The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Warwick maths offer holder 2024

Hey I’ve just got an A*A*A offer from Warwick
Original post by easonfriedrice
Is there a group chat for Warwick offer holder for 2024 entry?

Did you get it today? I didn't know universities gave out offers on weekends.
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
I’ve got it yesterday but missed the email. So, I technically got it Friday but I only knew about it today.
Reply 3
Is there a group chat for Warwick offer holder for 2024 entry?

How long ago did you send off ur app?
I’ve got it yesterday but missed the email. So, I technically got it Friday but I only knew about it today.

Oh ok that makes sense.
Btw congrats on the offer!
Original post by BigJ123
How long ago did you send off ur app?

Like 3 weeks ago, but they only send the confirmation like 2 week ago
Have you already got TMUA/ MAT results for reduced offer? Standard is 3A* I thought?
Original post by Anonymous
Have you already got TMUA/ MAT results for reduced offer? Standard is 3A* I thought?

Contextual offer is also A*A*A without entrance exams for Warwick, so could be that.
Original post by Anonymous
Contextual offer is also A*A*A without entrance exams for Warwick, so could be that.

Yes
Has anyone received an email saying their offer is reduced?
Reply 10
Did anyone here give the second MAT, any idea what the cutoff is as I am international and for me the entrance exam part is compulsory so need to know asap to decide wether I need to prepare for STEP!!!
Reply 11
Original post by arnavvnn
Did anyone here give the second MAT, any idea what the cutoff is as I am international and for me the entrance exam part is compulsory so need to know asap to decide wether I need to prepare for STEP!!!

Prepare for step anyway if you can, it is really useful for university. A decent amount of step prep will put you ahead of a decent amount of ppl at warwick

Quick Reply

Latest