The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

Student accommodation

I’m looking for someone who’s willing to be my replacement in my student accommodation as I’m hoping to move out asap. Is anyone interested in a student accommodation shared flat (own room but shared bathroom and kitchen)?
Original post by Humairah27
I’m looking for someone who’s willing to be my replacement in my student accommodation as I’m hoping to move out asap. Is anyone interested in a student accommodation shared flat (own room but shared bathroom and kitchen)?

How much per week? Why do you want to leave any management issue or personal?
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Sadia Hossain

How much per week? Why do you want to leave any management issue or personal?

It’s £89 per week, all inclusive. I want to move due to the shared bathrooms and I have OCD and it seems to be worsening recently. I would prefer to have an en suite even if it costs me more just for peace of mind. This is the cheapest student accommodation in Leicester I believe. If you’re interested please let me know X.
Original post by Humairah27
It’s £89 per week, all inclusive. I want to move due to the shared bathrooms and I have OCD and it seems to be worsening recently. I would prefer to have an en suite even if it costs me more just for peace of mind. This is the cheapest student accommodation in Leicester I believe. If you’re interested please let me know X.

Thanks for the information. But, I don't like the idea of sharing bathrooms.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending