The Student Room Group

Can u do a fourth alevel externally while being enrolled in school??????

So basically i missed my requirements for biology a-level by half a grade to do it as an a-level in my sixth form and they definitely wouldn't let me do it, i ended up choosing law ,which i hate, psychology, and sociology but i only decided half way through year 11 i really wanted to do medicine, so would i be able to enrol for biology externally while still doing a-levels in school?????
Reply 1
Original post by lemonade.lolly
So basically i missed my requirements for biology a-level by half a grade to do it as an a-level in my sixth form and they definitely wouldn't let me do it, i ended up choosing law ,which i hate, psychology, and sociology but i only decided half way through year 11 i really wanted to do medicine, so would i be able to enrol for biology externally while still doing a-levels in school?????

What about practicals, besides for Medicine they usually require you to do at least both Chemistry and Biology.
Reply 2
You will need two sciences for Med - and Chemistry is the most important.
Original post by Labib98
What about practicals, besides for Medicine they usually require you to do at least both Chemistry and Biology.

yeah u can pay to do practices with ur exams + some places except psych for a second science
Original post by McGinger
You will need two sciences for Med - and Chemistry is the most important.

yeah some places only require bio plus another science and i can always do a foundation year

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending