The Student Room Group

Access to higher education - Learndirect

I am looking at doing an access to higher education diploma to enable me to go to university to do dental hygiene. I did very well at school with my GCSEs many moons ago but unfortunately struggled mentally at college and had to leave which I later regret but wasn’t the right pathway for me at the time so I have no alevels.

I have found one with Learndirect which is the medicine and healthcare professionals pathway which I am pretty sure would meet the entry requirements.

Does anyone have any experience with learn direct and are their courses legit. Please share any thoughts you have on their courses and whether they helped you to get into university. Thank you!
Reply 1
Hi, may i ask you if you took admission with learn direct? If yes how did you find learning with them? I am thinking to enroll with them for access to medicine
Reply 2
Original post by Kay11
Hi, may i ask you if you took admission with learn direct? If yes how did you find learning with them? I am thinking to enroll with them for access to medicine

Hello😊 did you end up enrolling? i’m doing the same course i’ve started 2 days ago, if your enrolled too maybe we can get in touch ?
Reply 3
Original post by twinklestara
I am looking at doing an access to higher education diploma to enable me to go to university to do dental hygiene. I did very well at school with my GCSEs many moons ago but unfortunately struggled mentally at college and had to leave which I later regret but wasn’t the right pathway for me at the time so I have no alevels.

I have found one with Learndirect which is the medicine and healthcare professionals pathway which I am pretty sure would meet the entry requirements.

Does anyone have any experience with learn direct and are their courses legit. Please share any thoughts you have on their courses and whether they helped you to get into university. Thank you!

hi! i’m doing the same course with learndirect only just enrolled 2 days ago and so far it’s been good! did u end up enrolling? if so let’s get in touch! i think it would be nice to chat to someone in the same course :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by af_kkkk
hi! i’m doing the same course with learndirect only just enrolled 2 days ago and so far it’s been good! did u end up enrolling? if so let’s get in touch! i think it would be nice to chat to someone in the same course :smile:

hey i am on the access to medicine course idk if it's the same
Reply 5
Original post by Kay11

hey did you apply?im on the cours enow and im looking for coursemates
Reply 6
Original post by Tracyyy01
hey i am on the access to medicine course idk if it's the same

hi is it this course ur doing? Access to Higher Education Diploma (Science) - Medicine and Healthcare Professions Pathway

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending