The Student Room Group

Geography or Business IGCSE

I’ve joined a new school so I’ve been doing Geography for 2 weeks and need to catch up on the 2 months of work. But most people do business, and geography isn’t that fun for me. I’m so confused, I’ve been doing geography since y7 to y9 and I’ve gotten grade 9s. But I don’t think geography will help me in the future because I want to go into finance. My geography teacher isn’t that good either. But I’ve heard that in business there’s a lot of chapters to cover and I’ve never done it before. I need to make a decision quick and don’t know what to do.
It sounds like business would be more useful for what you want to go into
Original post by Amess68
I’ve joined a new school so I’ve been doing Geography for 2 weeks and need to catch up on the 2 months of work. But most people do business, and geography isn’t that fun for me. I’m so confused, I’ve been doing geography since y7 to y9 and I’ve gotten grade 9s. But I don’t think geography will help me in the future because I want to go into finance. My geography teacher isn’t that good either. But I’ve heard that in business there’s a lot of chapters to cover and I’ve never done it before. I need to make a decision quick and don’t know what to do.

I would choose Business. It is extremely easy to get good grades in it and it is much simpler that Geography.

Quick Reply

Latest