The Student Room Group

Ucas personal statement

Help!! This is super urgent…

I’m looking to transfer from uni of Salford to MMU for computer science and I’m struggling with writing my ps, since it’s for transferring.
I’m stuck on the structure…
Where do I mention that I’m transferring, in the opening paragraph??
How much do I have to mention about transferring? I’m transferring because man met is higher ranked and is generally considered a better university. But can I mention this, does it seem rude/ downgrading to Salford.
•can someone plz help me with the format…
You don’t have to mention transferring. Just listing your current studies in your education history makes it clear that you’re transferring.

Your PS should have the same focus as any other PS - talking about why you want to study CS, topics you’ve enjoyed studying so far, things you’ve done beyond your curriculum linked to CS and topics you are looking forward to studying in more detail.
Original post by Anonymous
Help!! This is super urgent…
I’m looking to transfer from uni of Salford to MMU for computer science and I’m struggling with writing my ps, since it’s for transferring.
I’m stuck on the structure…
Where do I mention that I’m transferring, in the opening paragraph??
How much do I have to mention about transferring? I’m transferring because man met is higher ranked and is generally considered a better university. But can I mention this, does it seem rude/ downgrading to Salford.
•can someone plz help me with the format…

Hey,
Did you end up applying and getting an offer? What was the requirements like if you did!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending