The Student Room Group

Is this wrong?

I've haven't received enough training in my job from management.

I worked one day in the technical role before being pulled out of the role because my manager didn't think I was ready.

My manager has put me on admin duties since then, I've been working in the office doing non technical work. I've not been across on productivity.

I didn't do any technical work for several months and I haven't received any training either - even though I requested it from management.

In my development I am very far behind compared with my teammates. I've relied on my teammate to teach me. They've done so much and I've learnt a lot from them.

Now, all of a sudden with not having enough experience and training. Management now wants me back on the tools and working on the technical shift.

I shouldn't be feeling anxious or stressed out by this.

I have to teach myself after work and practice in the workshop all the things I've been shown.

Even the stuff that I've been show is out dated work.

I blame myself by this :frown:

I don't know what to do
Reply 1
Original post by Autumn2001
I've haven't received enough training in my job from management.

I worked one day in the technical role before being pulled out of the role because my manager didn't think I was ready.

My manager has put me on admin duties since then, I've been working in the office doing non technical work. I've not been across on productivity.

I didn't do any technical work for several months and I haven't received any training either - even though I requested it from management.

In my development I am very far behind compared with my teammates. I've relied on my teammate to teach me. They've done so much and I've learnt a lot from them.

Now, all of a sudden with not having enough experience and training. Management now wants me back on the tools and working on the technical shift.

I shouldn't be feeling anxious or stressed out by this.

I have to teach myself after work and practice in the workshop all the things I've been shown.

Even the stuff that I've been show is out dated work.

I blame myself by this :frown:

I don't know what to do

We're they right to pull you?

How come your team mate has been able to teach you? Have they had training that you haven't?
Reply 2
Original post by Quady
We're they right to pull you?

How come your team mate has been able to teach you? Have they had training that you haven't?

They made the right choice I respect that. My teammate always does the technical work because they have more experience than me...so was able to teach me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending