The Student Room Group

Homepage is getting forums completely wrong, or just everything wrong lol.

Problem Summary
Homepage is getting forums completely wrong, or just everything wrong lol.

Problem Details
When you click on the specific sections on the homepage it gives you completely irrelevant threads and it doesn’t always give you the latest threads

Device
Mobile

Browser
Brave

Link
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/

Additional Information
See images attached throughout the thread
IMG_1414.png
IMG_1415.png
IMG_1413.png
IMG_1417.png
Yeah to give a few examples
Hi @Talkative Toad - thanks for raising this. We have since released some changes to the personalised feed which may have resolved this for you.

When you get a chance, can you take another look and see if you're still getting incorrect threads under the different categories and let me know?

Thanks again 🙂
Original post by dinosaurchef
Hi @Talkative Toad - thanks for raising this. We have since released some changes to the personalised feed which may have resolved this for you.

When you get a chance, can you take another look and see if you're still getting incorrect threads under the different categories and let me know?

Thanks again 🙂

I’m still getting incorrect threads under all categories:
IMG_1437.pngIMG_1440.pngIMG_1443.png

some examples but this is happening in every section and I have more screenshots if you want
No that's really helpful, thanks.

We'll investigate and post any updates in this thread 🙂
Original post by dinosaurchef
No that's really helpful, thanks.

We'll investigate and post any updates in this thread 🙂

Thanks, the same thing happens in the app and the tags for many threads are just completely wrong:
IMG_1445.pngIMG_1444.png
(edited 3 months ago)
This issue is also occurring on the app by the way, just random meaningless tags and threads showing up in the wrong section.

So this is both a website and app issue for me.
@Talkative Toad thanks for flagging this, I've raised this as an issue and will let you know when there are any updates! :smile:
Original post by RainbowLapras
@Talkative Toad thanks for flagging this, I've raised this as an issue and will let you know when there are any updates! :smile:

Thanks, hopefully this Issue will be resolved, fingers crossed :crossedf:.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending