The Student Room Group

613 Universal Credit Job centre Work Coach (Executive Officer) - East Ldn

Did anyone apply for this position? And heard anything back? Mine says “Thank you for completing your pre-recorded video interview. Your application will now be reviewed by our team and you will contacted soon with the”

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yes i did apply on 27 September, I done the vídeo interview on 25 October, then status was showing; "Thank you for completing your pre-recorded video interview. Your application will now be reviewed by our team and you will contacted soon with the outcome". On 27 November it changed to; Thank you for completing your pre-recorded video interview. You should hear from us soon with regards to the outcome.

When did you applied and when you done the interview?
(edited 4 months ago)
Reply 2
Hi all! I applied on the 6th of October. On the 25th Oct I did the interview and 27 th Nov changed the status to "Thank you for completing your pre-recorded...." I was sure I will receive any phone call this week, for good or bad... but nothing, I still waiting...
Reply 3
Original post by Luli88
Hi all! I applied on the 6th of October. On the 25th Oct I did the interview and 27 th Nov changed the status to "Thank you for completing your pre-recorded...." I was sure I will receive any phone call this week, for good or bad... but nothing, I still waiting...

did you hear back from them?
Reply 4
Original post by zn345
did you hear back from them?

Hi! No... nothing at all, and you?
Reply 5
Original post by Luli88
Hi! No... nothing at all, and you?

Not at all!

Which of these options is your status showing?

Option 1: "Thank you for completing your pre-recorded video interview. Your application will now be reviewed by our team and you will contacted soon with the outcome".

Option 2: Thank you for completing your pre-recorded video interview. You should hear from us soon with regard to the outcome.
Reply 6
Original post by zn345
Not at all!

Which of these options is your status showing?

Option 1: "Thank you for completing your pre-recorded video interview. Your application will now be reviewed by our team and you will contacted soon with the outcome".

Option 2: Thank you for completing your pre-recorded video interview. You should hear from us soon with regard to the outcome.

Option 2, it changed on 27th, I believe exactly same day than you...
Reply 7
Original post by Luli88
Option 2, it changed on 27th, I believe exactly same day than you...

Good! I think the next status will be shown; Your application has being reviewed. Then from there we can aspect within days an email or call with a bad or good news. Fingers crossed!
Reply 8
Original post by zn345
Good! I think the next status will be shown; Your application has being reviewed. Then from there we can aspect within days an email or call with a bad or good news. Fingers crossed!

Hi! my status has changed today. I have seen in another forum than some people they have already received an email with a rejection.
Reply 9
Original post by Luli88
Hi! my status has changed today. I have seen in another forum than some people they have already received an email with a rejection.

Hi, its possible that you will be successful if changed to it has being reviewed,. Unfortunately mine one this changed to being review, it automatically went to "Further to your recent pre-recorded video interview, I regret to inform you that having carefully reviewed your results, we will not be taking your application any further on this occasion." I scored only 19 the past mark is 24. Good lucky, dont forget to share the next steps.
Reply 10
Original post by zn345
Hi, its possible that you will be successful if changed to it has being reviewed,. Unfortunately mine one this changed to being review, it automatically went to "Further to your recent pre-recorded video interview, I regret to inform you that having carefully reviewed your results, we will not be taking your application any further on this occasion." I scored only 19 the past mark is 24. Good lucky, dont forget to share the next steps.

Oh no... I am really sorry to hear that...I hope you can get it next time! I will share the information with you
Reply 11
Original post by Luli88
Oh no... I am really sorry to hear that...I hope you can get it next time! I will share the information with you

Thank you! Yes, please share, for future references
Reply 12
Original post by zn345
Thank you! Yes, please share, for future references

Hi! They sent me an email to confirm that I passed with 25 points, but unfortunately bcs of the huge amount of applicants I have been placed in the reserve list for 6 months... I don't think I will get any vacancy to be honest... let see :wink:
Reply 13
Original post by Luli88
Hi! They sent me an email to confirm that I passed with 25 points, but unfortunately bcs of the huge amount of applicants I have been placed in the reserve list for 6 months... I don't think I will get any vacancy to be honest... let see :wink:

Hi, Congratulation!, keep the hope, they may call you any time, it could take 6 months, but it can also take 1 or 2 months. good luck with all. Also, try to apply for others vacancies if you can, just to be safe. Congrats again you did it well.
Reply 14
Original post by zn345
Hi, Congratulation!, keep the hope, they may call you any time, it could take 6 months, but it can also take 1 or 2 months. good luck with all. Also, try to apply for others vacancies if you can, just to be safe. Congrats again you did it well.

Thank you so much! I received a called on Friday! 🥳 and they gave me the first location that I chose! I am really happy. I hope to see you in next time, all the best!
Original post by Luli88
Thank you so much! I received a called on Friday! 🥳 and they gave me the first location that I chose! I am really happy. I hope to see you in next time, all the best!

Hi,

Have you heard back since completing PEC?
Thanks
Reply 16
Original post by Sourcherrydropsx
Hi,

Have you heard back since completing PEC?
Thanks

Hi! Yes, I am starting on 5th Feb but with a conditional offer, they still doing some checks... what about you?
Original post by Luli88
Hi! Yes, I am starting on 5th Feb but with a conditional offer, they still doing some checks... what about you?

That’s great news!

I’m still waiting to hear back, all my references have been sent back, it’s the 4th week so hopefully I’ll hear back soon.
Reply 18
Original post by Sourcherrydropsx
That’s great news!

I’m still waiting to hear back, all my references have been sent back, it’s the 4th week so hopefully I’ll hear back soon.

I’m in the same position as you
Original post by Bumble112
I’m in the same position as you

The wait feels like forever! I’ll update you if there’s any change on my end

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending