The Student Room Group

Student Roost 2024 Bookings!

Hi everyone, if you are booking with StudentRoost for 2024 please use my referral code RAF325057.

This we get a voucher for £250 this week only, and £150 subsequently. Hopefully, we can all make use of each other codes to benefit from this, anyone booking put your code below as well!
Original post by ReecePieces7
Hi everyone, if you are booking with StudentRoost for 2024 please use my referral code RAF325057.

This we get a voucher for £250 this week only, and £150 subsequently. Hopefully, we can all make use of each other codes to benefit from this, anyone booking put your code below as well!

Hi there,
Great to see you're making use of our Refer A Friend scheme! And yes, until 23:59pm GMT on 30th November, if somebody uses your code, you (the referrer) will get a £250 voucher once you've both checked in for your 24/25 tenancies. This returns to our standard £150 offer from December onwards. Note: only the referrer will receive the voucher.

Any questions, feel free to ask! T&C's can be found here.

-Sophie
Reply 2
Thanks that is really helpful
RAF361324, use my code for student roost bookings for £150 gift card
Original post by ReecePieces7
Sure, I'll use your code for my booking. Thanks for sharing!
hey, use my code 🥰

RAF958739
If anybody has any questions about how Refer a Friend works, our terms and conditions are available here.
hi, my code is RAF036012 😁🩷
Original post by StudentRoost Rep
If anybody has any questions about how Refer a Friend works, our terms and conditions are available here.

Hello, I'm trying to book my accommodation with my friend's referral code but I can't seem to find the referral code blank as the Student roost staff stated. They told me to make a solo booking which let me to "Application Details" page and after entering my details, I still can't find the referral code blank to enter it. Please help me out on the application process.
Original post by yolandahpfg
Hello, I'm trying to book my accommodation with my friend's referral code but I can't seem to find the referral code blank as the Student roost staff stated. They told me to make a solo booking which let me to "Application Details" page and after entering my details, I still can't find the referral code blank to enter it. Please help me out on the application process.

Hi there,
MicrosoftTeams-image (1).png
There should be an option for you to enter your referral code just before the sign in page (see the screenshot). If you are having any difficulty entering the code, get in contact with the property you are booking with and they should be able to help.

-Nicky
Anyone who would like to use a referral code to get money back on accomodation this year then feel free to use RAF937376
Hi, here’s my student roost refer a friend code. RAF648435

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending