The Student Room Group

mistake on application

hi i recently applied for sfe two days ago and accidentally put my mums national insurance number instead of mine so now when she tried to put her financial information in it said she already has a sfe account from before when in fact it was mine so i am unable to continue my application what can i do
Original post by shxtra
hi i recently applied for sfe two days ago and accidentally put my mums national insurance number instead of mine so now when she tried to put her financial information in it said she already has a sfe account from before when in fact it was mine so i am unable to continue my application what can i do

Hiya 👋

Give them a call if you haven't already. They should be able to help you navigate the website to make the changes you need to get it sorted.

Best of luck!
Essex Student Rep - Hayley
Hi there. You will need to send us evidence of you National Insurance Number (NINO) with a covering letter explaining the mistake. Please include you and your mothers Customer Reference Number in the covering letter.

Evidence:

National Insurance Card

Payslip

P60

Tax Credit Award Notice or any other official document which shows your National Insurance Number

We will accept clear copies of any of the above.

Address:

Student Finance England
Team 6
Assessing Services
The Student Loans Company
11 Carnegie Road
Hillington
Glasgow
G52 4JT

Thanks, Leah.
Reply 3
Original post by Leah SLC
Hi there. You will need to send us evidence of you National Insurance Number (NINO) with a covering letter explaining the mistake. Please include you and your mothers Customer Reference Number in the covering letter.
Evidence:

National Insurance Card

Payslip

P60

Tax Credit Award Notice or any other official document which shows your National Insurance Number

We will accept clear copies of any of the above.
Address:
Student Finance England
Team 6
Assessing Services
The Student Loans Company
11 Carnegie Road
Hillington
Glasgow
G52 4JT
Thanks, Leah.

is it possible to do this online and upload the documents or have to be through mail ?
Original post by shxtra
is it possible to do this online and upload the documents or have to be through mail ?

Yes, you can upload this via your account. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending