The Student Room Group

HELP!! Audiology & Optometry UCAS application !!!!!!

Hi , im currently stuck in a dilemma. I am applying for Uni 2024 And currently writing my personal Statement , can somebody help me On wether it is wise to apply for Audiology and Optometry with the same personal statement , i have Optometry work experience But i do not have any Audiology experience. I want to apply to audiology as i do not think ill be able to Get AAA in My a levels ( audiology wants ABB) my a levels are Bio, Chem and Economics.
How can i fit both in my personal statement can someone help me on what to write!
Thanks in advance
Reply 1
Original post by Student9002763
Hi , im currently stuck in a dilemma. I am applying for Uni 2024 And currently writing my personal Statement , can somebody help me On wether it is wise to apply for Audiology and Optometry with the same personal statement , i have Optometry work experience But i do not have any Audiology experience. I want to apply to audiology as i do not think ill be able to Get AAA in My a levels ( audiology wants ABB) my a levels are Bio, Chem and Economics.
How can i fit both in my personal statement can someone help me on what to write!
Thanks in advance

You can do a 2nd ps but you need to ensure that the uni are willing to accept the 2nd ps.
What did you do have you applied with one ps or have you not yet sent your application? Hope you have figured it out!

Quick Reply

Latest