The Student Room Group

doing work experience in year 10

Do you need to start doing any sort of work experience in year 10 or is that only for year 11? If so then how should it be and do you need to keep evidence of you working there?
Reply 1
Original post by moonluvr
Do you need to start doing any sort of work experience in year 10 or is that only for year 11? If so then how should it be and do you need to keep evidence of you working there?

Hi, ideally you should be keeping evidence in the form of notes on what you did and learned and even your employer’s details (if they’re okay with it) in case you need them to provide a reference.

If I’m not mistaken, I think work experience is planned later on in the year for all year 10 students. You can do work experience at any point you want to: just make sure it doesn’t interfere with your studies.
Reply 2
Original post by subbhy
Hi, ideally you should be keeping evidence in the form of notes on what you did and learned and even your employer’s details (if they’re okay with it) in case you need them to provide a reference.

If I’m not mistaken, I think work experience is planned later on in the year for all year 10 students. You can do work experience at any point you want to: just make sure it doesn’t interfere with your studies.

ohh okay thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest