The Student Room Group

y11 work experience

i have my y11 work experience in july this year, but we're supposed to preferably submit the form to school around 10 days from now, on 2nd february. i've been really busy lately so haven't got the chance to think about where to do my work experience. i would appreciate it if someone recommended me some good places to work at, for about two to three weeks, because i literally have no idea where to 😭🙏
I leftt mine quite last minute (i did it in year 10) so I did it at my old primary school and although it wasn't what I wanted to do it was still a fun experience
What sort of sector r u thinking to work at
I know the website springboard does a lot so might be worth checking out that
Reply 3
Original post by agent_duck343
I leftt mine quite last minute (i did it in year 10) so I did it at my old primary school and although it wasn't what I wanted to do it was still a fun experience

oooo i haven't actually thought of working at a primary school, but it sounds like a lot of fun!! what did you do on a daily basis there?
Reply 4
Original post by ebyrne2036
What sort of sector r u thinking to work at
I know the website springboard does a lot so might be worth checking out that

well i wanted to work in the computer science / IT department, but i'm not sure if there are that many work experience opportunities in this sector, for my age specifically
thanks for the website reference, i'll check it out!!
(edited 3 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest