The Student Room Group

How do you guys remember all the case studies + details for A level

How do you guys remember all the case studies and details for A level? I'm really struggling to remember all the names and statistics for case studies
Reply 1
Same!! I am not even talking about key studies, but the ones used as evaluation points- there are so many! I find it really hard to remember names and numbers, but they are everywhere! I plan just making a giant spread sheet where I'll put all the studies by names of researchers, so i can just revise what studies are in what unit, then make a similar one for how the study went.
If you have problems with remembering the content of the study remember the BAMFC, Background, Aim, Method, Findings, and Conclusions, or however you call that list, and just revise them a lot. It helps to think of them as a story and visualize what happened. Good luck!
Reply 2
Original post by IDKwhatUsername9
How do you guys remember all the case studies and details for A level? I'm really struggling to remember all the names and statistics for case studies

I completely underdstand - when I first started it was quite over whelming so I try and create flashcards with the name of the researcher

E.G. Harlow- then on the back put the name of the study, the aims, the findings and results
Sometimes learning less is more- so rembering these key facts will help when it comes to evaluating

E.G. Harlow - used lab reared monkeys which means the findings cannot easily be generalised to the wider population - rembring the fact Harow did animal reserach on attachment allows for evaluation points

Just remeber key terms which you want to use when evaluating

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending