The Student Room Group
Arden University

Arden university payment

Hi there people just quick one I've started Arden university on the 21st induction start on the 28th so when would my payment be roughly anyone know from Arden

Thanks in advance
Hey there, moved your thread to the Arden university forum, where you're more likely to get an answer :smile:
Arden University
Reply 2
same also need a answer, just completed the milestones on saturday sent them an email today not heard anything yet...
Original post by Jas66
Hi there people just quick one I've started Arden university on the 21st induction start on the 28th so when would my payment be roughly anyone know from Arden

Thanks in advance

@Jas66

Hi, I'm just one of the ambassadors so I'm not an expert on finance, you may want to try the live chat https://arden.ac.uk/livechat# or ring 0800 268 7737 if you are based in the UK

Marc
Arden University Student Ambassador
Reply 4
Original post by Arden University
@Jas66

Hi, I'm just one of the ambassadors so I'm not an expert on finance, you may want to try the live chat https://arden.ac.uk/livechat# or ring 0800 268 7737 if you are based in the UK

Marc

on the live chat they just refer to enquiries enail who haven't responded today they taking the week off?
Reply 5
Original post by Scotland Yard
Hey there, moved your thread to the Arden university forum, where you're more likely to get an answer :smile:

Don't know how pal
Reply 6
Original post by sabbahfu
same also need a answer, just completed the milestones on saturday sent them an email today not heard anything yet...

You received anything yet?
Reply 7
Original post by Jas66
You received anything yet?

apparently have to wait till monday to find out
Reply 8
apparently have to wait till monday to find out

Did you receive anything
Reply 9
Original post by birkettl20
Did you receive anything

supposed to hear back by tomorrow. I'm only waiting for them to confirm my attendance so SFE can process. You?
(edited 4 months ago)
Hello, I was wondering if someone can answer me this. Maybe a silly question. But the milestone include the week of my induction or it will be 2 weeks after that? So my 2 first week of actual classes? Thanks in advance.
in the same position did you get a answer x
Original post by Anonymous #1
in the same position did you get a answer x
@sabbahfu
Hi, I did my MSc at Arden and took out a student loan for it. From memory, the induction week is not included in the attendance figures that are sent to SFE. I think this because for one of the unit's I attended less than a certain percentage of classes for the unit and it triggered an email from SFE warning me I needed to attend, their data didn't include anything about induction. You had to 'activate' each Unit online by a certain deadline.

It might be best getting a definitive answer from SFE

Marc
(edited 1 month ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending