The Student Room Group

Has anyone joined Deloitte Gov & Infrastructure

Hi all,

So I have a final in-person interview with Deloitte for their Government and Infrastructure team in the business and financial advisory division. I wanted to apply for consulting but they had filled all their graduate positions off the internship. The issue is I currently live abroad and it will cost about £500 to return for an interview. I also am not sure about the job fully to justify the cost as I currently hold an offer in the civil service at the Higher executive officer level as a commercial manager in the department of business and trade. I believe Deloitte pays less and I am not sure it will align with my long-term aspiration to become a management/ strategy consultant. P.S. I am also in the process with consultancy jobs. Any advice would be appreciated.
Original post by kindus
Hi all,

So I have a final in-person interview with Deloitte for their Government and Infrastructure team in the business and financial advisory division. I wanted to apply for consulting but they had filled all their graduate positions off the internship. The issue is I currently live abroad and it will cost about £500 to return for an interview. I also am not sure about the job fully to justify the cost as I currently hold an offer in the civil service at the Higher executive officer level as a commercial manager in the department of business and trade. I believe Deloitte pays less and I am not sure it will align with my long-term aspiration to become a management/ strategy consultant. P.S. I am also in the process with consultancy jobs. Any advice would be appreciated.

did you apply to the london office?
Original post by minervadiana2000
did you apply to the london office?

Yes

Quick Reply

Latest