The Student Room Group

how to catch up with 3 weeks of a levels

i’ve been sick for 3 weeks so i literally have 3 weeks of work to catch up with. plus i had mocks this week so i assume i’ll have to do them the second i get back. i’ve been emailing my teachers a bit in terms of what i missed but i’m so overwhelmed idk how to do this (plus i have adhd so it isn’t really helping) help me please
Hi! I'm sure it will ultimately be manageable even if it doesn't feel like it...have your teachers got back to you with work that you've missed? If not, maybe you could try messaging people in your classes and get their notes/work as a good place to start. If it's too much, you don't have to do every task straight away, you could just read through other people's work/watch relevant videos/make notes and come back to consolidating when there is less going on. In regard to mocks, it's likely that you will have to do them when you get back so get those out of the way first ....try not to exhaust yourself with catchup before that. It might be a good idea to tell your teachers that you're feeling overwhelmed and they may be able to help you. I hope this helps
Reply 2
Original post by Chimpannazee
Hi! I'm sure it will ultimately be manageable even if it doesn't feel like it...have your teachers got back to you with work that you've missed? If not, maybe you could try messaging people in your classes and get their notes/work as a good place to start. If it's too much, you don't have to do every task straight away, you could just read through other people's work/watch relevant videos/make notes and come back to consolidating when there is less going on. In regard to mocks, it's likely that you will have to do them when you get back so get those out of the way first ....try not to exhaust yourself with catchup before that. It might be a good idea to tell your teachers that you're feeling overwhelmed and they may be able to help you. I hope this helps

w mocks i missed a lot of the content that will come up so i don’t even think i’ll do well in it 😭😭 but it’s alr it’s just my first one. but yeah thank you!!

Quick Reply

Latest