The Student Room Group

PGDL Online University of Law

Hi there,
I was looking for some advice regarding Ulaw's PGDL online if anyone's studied it. I'm looking at starting online this January (having transferred from an in-person cohort) and wondered how the weekly engage tasks work. For in-person workshops, we'd generally have two hours per module a week to run through problem questions.Is this process predominantly automated online? Is it easy to ask questions if we don't understand aspects of the weekly work (emailing seems like quite a slow process compared to simply raising a hand in class). Are the weekly half-hour LSSS sessions enough to grasp concepts. Lastly, is it possible to get involved with Practice Related Activities like mooting?Thanks in advance for any replies! I'd love to know what you guys thought about the overall online experience too, and if you'd have thought in-person was better.
Reply 1
Bump
Reply 2
bump
Reply 3
Original post by redderz321
Hi there,
I was looking for some advice regarding Ulaw's PGDL online if anyone's studied it. I'm looking at starting online this January (having transferred from an in-person cohort) and wondered how the weekly engage tasks work. For in-person workshops, we'd generally have two hours per module a week to run through problem questions.Is this process predominantly automated online? Is it easy to ask questions if we don't understand aspects of the weekly work (emailing seems like quite a slow process compared to simply raising a hand in class). Are the weekly half-hour LSSS sessions enough to grasp concepts. Lastly, is it possible to get involved with Practice Related Activities like mooting?Thanks in advance for any replies! I'd love to know what you guys thought about the overall online experience too, and if you'd have thought in-person was better.

Hey, did you ever get an answer for this question? I’m wondering the same things.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending