The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

cardiff met night life

I am thinking of going to cardiff met this september and was wondering how easy it is to go out for a night out as i’ve heard it’s a bit further away from the city than cardiff uni. thanks
I’ve visited Cardiff met on open day and it was one bus away from the city centre (I think the journey from llandaff campus to the city centre was 30 minutes away). I heard Cardiff can get dodgy at night but I don’t know :dontknow:
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous #1
I am thinking of going to cardiff met this september and was wondering how easy it is to go out for a night out as i’ve heard it’s a bit further away from the city than cardiff uni. thanks
Hi there,
The Cardiff Met campus is further out, but there are generally quite a lot of students travelling from campus to the centre for a night out. Unfortunately, I don't have much more information than that but please feel free to ask any questions about Cardiff as a city:smile:
All the best,
Jaz - Cardiff student rep
Original post by Anonymous

Hello,

Cardiff Met has two campuses: Llandaff and Cyncoed. Both campuses are very close to the city centre. There are direct buses from both campuses to city centre, it normally takes about 15-20 minutes to get into the centre. You can also walk about 40-50 minutes to the city centre during the days where the sun shines on beautiful Cardiff! 😄

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending