The Student Room Group

Proof on extra room from school requested?

Hello, I’ve been told I need proof via email on extra room requirements. I’m not sure how to approach it since I usually have rest breaks in exams but for some reason my teachers paired it with a small room since apparently it’s easier to keep track of my rest breaks that way. The email is not even asking for rest breaks, just the small room that was requested and it’s given examples of the proof given like GP note or counsellor etc. I get the rest breaks because I have a disability that makes me write slower than others even if I practise beforehand. I’m wondering how I’m even supposed to approach my GP with extra room proof?
Original post by Burdenofacookie
Hello, I’ve been told I need proof via email on extra room requirements. I’m not sure how to approach it since I usually have rest breaks in exams but for some reason my teachers paired it with a small room since apparently it’s easier to keep track of my rest breaks that way. The email is not even asking for rest breaks, just the small room that was requested and it’s given examples of the proof given like GP note or counsellor etc. I get the rest breaks because I have a disability that makes me write slower than others even if I practise beforehand. I’m wondering how I’m even supposed to approach my GP with extra room proof?

Write to your GP and explain every detail!!! 😀 Then talk to your exams officer. 😉

Quick Reply

Latest