The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 280
After a brief skim of this thread, I'd just like to slap about half the girls in it! :p:

I don't know which guy told you huge boobs are attractive, or what makes you believe all the rubbish in certain areas of the media. Big boobs look silly, and sillyness is not attractive. As long as they are in proportion with the rest of your body, a guy will be 100% happy. Even if they're a bit bigger or smaller than average, it really really doesn't matter... as long as you got them, and you let him play with them sometimes, he'll be as happy as a pig in ****.

Also, being small. It does not matter. I'm 6'2" and my ex is 4'11", and it made no difference at all. Two of my favourite women in the world, Shakira and Anastacia are also 4'11". Obviously you can not be happy with yourself for any reason, but if you hate being small because you think it puts guys off you, you're wrong. Small women are fit, and from my experience, more fun! :p:
Goooooooooooooo Zurich
I'm about 5'3, I wear 10-12 clothes and weigh about 9 stone, but it goes up and down all the time...
Reply 283
I'm 5'11 weigh about 9st7 and take size 8-10 + 32B.
Reply 284
petite, light n perky! :p:
im 5'4, weigh 6 stone n size 8 + 32c
Clothes size: Usually size 8 but a lot of my clothes are size 10
Weight: 7stone 8
Height: 5ft 7
Bra: 32B - Grow damn it
Reply 286
Isn't it conidered rude to ask a girl her weight?
Reply 287
Dude
Isn't it conidered rude to ask a girl her weight?

...or even her bra size- if you're a guy that is :p:
Reply 288
mockel
...or even her bra size- if you're a guy that is :p:

Well bra size over the internet isn't really a big deal. Its not like we can see them is it? Besides, apparently 70% of the UKs women have a bra size of 36C
5ft4/5, 7st, size 6 to 10 depending on the shop - they should really standardise the sizing and a measly 32A - some people want theirs to grow - I pray!!!!
Reply 290
why do people POST these statistics eh?
weight: 110 lbs
size in clothes: s/xs
height: 5'1 :frown:
bra size: 32 B
Reply 292
yet people still do it!...

:rolleyes:
well its not a big deal, is it? :/
Reply 294
girlafraid
well its not a big deal, is it? :/

what you trying to prove? this isn't a personal attack on you... but... whats the point? :confused:
7 1/2 stone, size 6-8, 5'6"
Reply 296
Erm, size 10, 5'3", 8 stone.
i'm not angry or anything :smile:

i'm sure that people who posted their stats aren't trying to "prove" anything at all... someone was curious and asked a harmless question, and so i just answered it i suppose.
5ft7 9stne10 size10-12
Doom_and_Gloom
I'm 10 and a half stone, 5"4', size 12 trousers n dress, size 10 top and im a 36F in bra size and it's really annoying being so big in the bust to :mad: .

Okay since the last time I posted on here I've lost weight. Im now weighing in at 9.9stone and a size 10 for everything. I'm still a 36 F bra size, sometimes a 34 F. I've lost loads of weight trying to get a smaller bust but it just won't shift :frown: . Well atleast I can wear more flattering stuff than ages ago :smile: . Still the same height :rolleyes: .

Latest

Trending

Trending