The Student Room Group

D* Length or width?

My d* size is 5.5 inches but width is not so good i think so. My friends say the girls like thick d*. I want to meet my girlfriend after some days but this thought made me to be anxious that may be she will not like it and make me ashamed of it... Please girls share your thoughts and experience anonymously that is right what my friends are saying?
Original post by Anonymous #1
My d* size is 5.5 inches but width is not so good i think so. My friends say the girls like thick d*. I want to meet my girlfriend after some days but this thought made me to be anxious that may be she will not like it and make me ashamed of it... Please girls share your thoughts and experience anonymously that is right what my friends are saying?

idk how think are you talking about. I would imagine that if it was too thick it would hurt. But ive not had sex yet so idrk
If you're really worried about what girls think of your D then you really should distance yourself from those who choose to make you ashamed of it. It doesn't matter what you've got down there, the girls who really matter are the ones who actually care about who you are and that should have nothing to do with the size or thickness of your bits and pieces. If you let others decide what a standard is you'll never be who you are.

Coming from a girl, bigger ones hurt I don’t know why men think it’s such a flex. I’ve had three relationships so I have experienced a variety of sizes. The larger ones hurt and were not enjoyable, shorter ones were actually able to give more pleasure as there isn’t also the stigma of being scared of pain. Your friends are a bit *****y for this as I know it’s general male banta to think the bigger the better, as my past boyfriends have told me about this themselves, around average is perfect, it may even be too big as the vaginal canal for women can be between 3-6 inches. Longer and wider penises often hit the cervix at the end of the canal which I can assure you is not fun, it is painful and the pain can last a few days.

First times are never good, but use lube to make it as enjoyable as a first time can be, for both participating parties.
Reply 4
Original post by JDINCINERATOR
If you're really worried about what girls think of your D then you really should distance yourself from those who choose to make you ashamed of it. It doesn't matter what you've got down there, the girls who really matter are the ones who actually care about who you are and that should have nothing to do with the size or thickness of your bits and pieces. If you let others decide what a standard is you'll never be who you are.

🙌🏻
i think the D isnt what its about tbh i thinks its about personality and looks not your D
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous #3
i think the D isnt what its about tbh i thinks its about personality and looks not your D

this
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous #2

Coming from a girl, bigger ones hurt I don’t know why men think it’s such a flex. I’ve had three relationships so I have experienced a variety of sizes. The larger ones hurt and were not enjoyable, shorter ones were actually able to give more pleasure as there isn’t also the stigma of being scared of pain. Your friends are a bit *****y for this as I know it’s general male banta to think the bigger the better, as my past boyfriends have told me about this themselves, around average is perfect, it may even be too big as the vaginal canal for women can be between 3-6 inches. Longer and wider penises often hit the cervix at the end of the canal which I can assure you is not fun, it is painful and the pain can last a few days.

First times are never good, but use lube to make it as enjoyable as a first time can be, for both participating parties.

But if he’s very careful and patient the bigger ones can definitely be good
im only into drake and bigger

Quick Reply

Latest