The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Billistic
Don't get me wrong, I had an eating problem recently...down to 8st and I'm a bloke but that was due to my OCD...So it aint like I don't know what is up!

Thankfully though I'm back to "normal" as you can see in my pics (in the sig)

Homotional is part of my slanguage...you can't use it without me saying so..

i'm sure bellacat is "buff" and you'd let her use it without your permission! :rolleyes:
kriztinae
i'm sure bellacat is "buff" and you'd let her use it without your permission! :rolleyes:

I'm sure I wouldn't...and It doesn't matter if your buff or not, shiit doesn't matter...looks take second place online..
Reply 322
im 5'1, 49kg (i dont no wat is it in stones), size 10
Billistic
It aint rocket science sweety...

Don't take it personally..Twasn't no "burn"

Dam, people get so homotional

I didn't take it personally...a lot of people say i'm thin, but i have never had issues with my weight, largely because i've had two very close friends who've had anorexia. I'm tiny (5"3) so you wouldn't expect me to weigh a lot.
bohogirlie
I didn't take it personally...a lot of people say i'm thin, but i have never had issues with my weight, largely because i've had two very close friends who've had anorexia. I'm tiny (5"3) so you wouldn't expect me to weigh a lot.

Thats aight then....you're still tiny though
Billistic
Thats aight then....you're still tiny though

I am, and i like being small. Its not like my bones stick out or i have a gaunt face or anything though!
bohogirlie
I am, and i like being small. Its not like my bones stick out or i have a gaunt face or anything though!

Never said you did...you don't have to justify shiit to me...
bohogirlie

us small people get carried around by the guys! :biggrin:
its the best! :p:
kriztinae
us small people get carried around by the guys! :biggrin:
its the best! :p:

Indeed. But, the other day when i was out with my friend, this rugby player who is massive in comparison to me, decided to pick me and my friend up at the same time and swing us around...it hurt... :redface:
Reply 329
NDGAARONDI
Why do I get the impression you've told us (and me personally) before? :rolleyes: :p:

Because she is really proud of her large assets :smile:
32B. size 8 tops. size 10 trousers. 5ft3. 8 1/2 stone
bohogirlie
Indeed. But, the other day when i was out with my friend, this rugby player who is massive in comparison to me, decided to pick me and my friend up at the same time and swing us around...it hurt... :redface:

aww, hope you didnt bruise!
its cute tho! :p:
Too big.
Reply 333
I'm 5,4, about 7-8 stone, dress size 8-10 and 34C boobs. :smile:
Reply 334
^^ Ditto

Huge in fact :blush:
5"4, 9st12lbs (or 63kg if you prefer) and 34C!
Dude
Because she is really proud of her large assets :smile:

I'm proud of many things in life but I don't keep on about them. :biggrin:
NDGAARONDI
I'm proud of many things in life but I don't keep on about them. :biggrin:

I don't even know what size I am. Precisely. I just...guess.

Latest

Trending

Trending