The Student Room Group

Nottingham Observational task for vet interview

Just wondering if anyone knows anything about the observational task that's meant to be sent out 2 days before interview as, having looked around I can't find much at all. Also, if it is commenting on videos how are we meant to prepare beforehand? Any advice would be greatly appreciated :smile:
They probably ask people not to discuss it to give everyone an equal chance
Original post by ReadingMum
They probably ask people not to discuss it to give everyone an equal chance

Thank you, I appreciate this. I just want to know whether I need to set time aside within these 2 days...
Original post by manicured-mouse
Thank you, I appreciate this. I just want to know whether I need to set time aside within these 2 days...

Just set time aside to watch the videos
Original post by boomsicles48
Just set time aside to watch the videos

Okay, thank you!
Just wondering if anyone knows anything about the observational task that's meant to be sent out 2 days before interview as, having looked around I can't find much at all. Also, if it is commenting on videos how are we meant to prepare beforehand? Any advice would be greatly appreciated :smile:

Have you got anything sent yet? My interview is in 2 day but I have nothing
Reply 6
Original post by Morg9362551
Have you got anything sent yet? My interview is in 2 day but I have nothing

i have my interview wednesday and got it on monday, so i assume youll get it soon :smile:
Original post by gabsava
i have my interview wednesday and got it on monday, so i assume youll get it soon :smile:

I have it now, good luck :smile:
(edited 4 months ago)
Reply 8
I have it now, good luck :smile:

Thank you so much! 🙂
Original post by gabsava
Thank you so much! 🙂

How did you find yours ?? Just done mine .

How did you find yours ?? Just done mine .

I also just did mine. I don't think it went too well. How about yours?
I also just did mine. I don't think it went too well. How about yours?

Hmm it was hard to tell, I feel like they have poker faces hahah, no clue know I did to be fair but ones like Surrey I did super badly on.
Hmm it was hard to tell, I feel like they have poker faces hahah, no clue know I did to be fair but ones like Surrey I did super badly on.

I've got my Surrey interview in Jan but I'm worried about the new software, do you have to talk for the full 4 mins or can you skip if you've finished your answer? Also completely agree with the poker faces lol
(edited 4 months ago)

Honestly im sure it went better than expected. I am a current 4th year april vet at nottingham. In my interview in the obersvaetional bit (it was in person so slightly different) i did horrific and i came out and was sobbing on the floor but i still got an offer!
Reply 14
I've got my Surrey interview in Jan but I'm worried about the new software, do you have to talk for the full 4 mins or can you skip if you've finished your answer? Also completely agree with the poker faces lol

you can’t skip😕 you’ve got to fill the 4 mins
Original post by gabsava

you can’t skip😕 you’ve got to fill the 4 mins

Oh 😐. Thank you for letting me know lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending