The Student Room Group

English lit, chemistry and psychology alevel combination?

Hi, im in year 10 at the moment and I've thought about the subjects I'm doing for alevel and these are the subjects I'm thinking of at the moment, I want to know whether the choice I would make with this would be a good one and if not please say, I originally considered history in chemistries place however upon discovery that I would be taking 3 essay subjects I thought it'd be stressful so I think having a science which I'm fairly confident in ( chemistry ) would be a good option, am I wrong for doing that or not?
Original post by AJW31
Hi, im in year 10 at the moment and I've thought about the subjects I'm doing for alevel and these are the subjects I'm thinking of at the moment, I want to know whether the choice I would make with this would be a good one and if not please say, I originally considered history in chemistries place however upon discovery that I would be taking 3 essay subjects I thought it'd be stressful so I think having a science which I'm fairly confident in ( chemistry ) would be a good option, am I wrong for doing that or not?

You should choose subjects that meet one or more of the following criteria:

(a) Do you enjoy the subject?
(b) Are you good at the subject (or think you will be good at it, if it's not a subject you've studied previously)?
(c) Could it be useful to you (e.g. to meet the entry requirements for a course you want to study at uni)?

How do your subjects stack-up against those criteria?

Quick Reply

Latest