The Student Room Group

deleted

delete
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by james310
I've accidentally submitted Unit 1 without adding the supporting MS Word Document to Question 7. I've emailed my tutor explaining that I thought I'd added it but turns out I hadn't, and I attached the MS Word document to the email. Will this affect my ability to pass Unit 1? I'm so worried about it now and probably won't hear back for another couple of days.

I just submitted my unit 1 assignment without the word doc aswell, so don’t worry you're not the only one who did that! I was in such a rush to submit it, so adding the supporting doc didn’t even cross my mind until i saw your post. I think the worst that will happen is that we will have to re submit the assignment, which will be annoying since it will take ages to get it marked, but since its ungraded anyways we wont lose credits or anything.
Reply 2
Original post by Viaslater
I just submitted my unit 1 assignment without the word doc aswell, so don’t worry you're not the only one who did that! I was in such a rush to submit it, so adding the supporting doc didn’t even cross my mind until i saw your post. I think the worst that will happen is that we will have to re submit the assignment, which will be annoying since it will take ages to get it marked, but since its ungraded anyways we wont lose credits or anything.

yeah my tutor just replied saying they would refer it back to me so I could include the document but my learning portal still says "awaiting moderation". I've emailed back to ask how she would like me to submit the word document but will probably have to wait awhile. I'm doing Access To Higher Education in Business what course are you doing?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending