The Student Room Group

Transfer of University Second Year

Hey!

I have finished first year Adult Nursing, and I am taking a gap year. I want to transfer from my current University to UU, and I have all of the essential requirements, but still need to pass the APL interview, so there is still a chance of denial (I have faith😭).

Moral of the story, because of the risk, I want to apply to other universities as well as just for insurance.

How would I word my personal statement? Do I state why I want to study Nursing as if i’m applying for Year One again..or state why the transfer, include things from first year etc.
Original post by amandasmith0303
Hey!

I have finished first year Adult Nursing, and I am taking a gap year. I want to transfer from my current University to UU, and I have all of the essential requirements, but still need to pass the APL interview, so there is still a chance of denial (I have faith😭).

Moral of the story, because of the risk, I want to apply to other universities as well as just for insurance.

How would I word my personal statement? Do I state why I want to study Nursing as if i’m applying for Year One again..or state why the transfer, include things from first year etc.

Have a read of the following thread on transfers:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1781424

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending