The Student Room Group

PMT Physics Flashcards

I usually just do active recall from the cgp and it seems to be working well. But i recently checked the PMT flashcards and they seem to have a lot less information and that's worrying me a little bit, but i want to try a new method.

Would anyone recommend this or should I just skip by it and continue using the CGP?
Original post by direcherub
I usually just do active recall from the cgp and it seems to be working well. But i recently checked the PMT flashcards and they seem to have a lot less information and that's worrying me a little bit, but i want to try a new method.

Would anyone recommend this or should I just skip by it and continue using the CGP?

PMT flashcards are good to memorise and understand key terms if you are struggling with it - otherwise the mindmaps and practice questions they have are the main resources I would recommend if you're struggling with a topic.
Reply 2
Original post by *LifeHappens*
PMT flashcards are good to memorise and understand key terms if you are struggling with it - otherwise the mindmaps and practice questions they have are the main resources I would recommend if you're struggling with a topic.

Okay, thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest