The Student Room Group

are the cgp GCSE Science AQA exam practice workbooks any good?

I already have the cgp maths exam practice workbooks, which i have found helpful, and im considering getting the science ones. Are these worth the money? Or is it better to just continue grabbing questions from PMT?
Reply 1
Yes these are helpful but CGP books have not been updated yet to new syllabus.
Original post by guysays
I already have the cgp maths exam practice workbooks, which i have found helpful, and im considering getting the science ones. Are these worth the money? Or is it better to just continue grabbing questions from PMT?

From my experience, past paper questions, mme revise and PMT have practice questions that are more likely to appear in your exams. However, cgp exam practice workbooks will be helpful if you want to improve your understanding and want more practice - I have the combined science one and the ones for chemistry and physics (which are grade 8-9 ones), as I'm doing triple science. I always use the workbooks when I'm revising for any test.
The questions foe GCSE science are much more aligned with the spec from MME and PMT so I'd recommend those
Reply 4
Original post by Hatekittens12345
The questions foe GCSE science are much more aligned with the spec from MME and PMT so I'd recommend those

thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest